Wednesday 10 December 2014

Good Experience at Wellness Kliniek



Wellness Kliniek in Belgium is one of the best clinics in providing cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery. Out of my experience everything was good right from the first call, during my visit, before and even after surgery. Recently I had  a facelift done at the Wellness Kliniek. I was thinking of it  for more than 3 years. My aging appearance bothered me a lot. I felt less confident, every time I looked in the mirror.

I contacted the clinic in Belgium to ask about the surgery and the other related information. They  politely answered my questions.  They absolutely provided the necessary information. Wellness Kliniek is well known and I read many Wellness Kliniek Belgium reviews which were mostly very positive in nature. Then, made an appointment. I made a down payment for the fast next day consultation – operation service. I travelled with a friend to Belgium and the same day I had a consultation with a lady plastic surgeon. She explained in detail all I needed to know about my facelift. She was very helpful and gave me the confidence I needed. Two days later I was listed for surgery. I spent the day in a private room. In the late afternoon I was able to return to the Wellness Carbon Hotel.

Everybody, surgeons, doctors and nurses were very polite in nature and helped me well. I strongly believe that the confidence they gave made me to recover soon. They continued their support even after the surgery, I could call them anytime and they supported me very well. Overall, I had a great experience with Wellness Kliniek. My opinion about the clinic is good and I don’t accept any Wellness Kliniek bad reviews. This crew changed my life for the better!

3 comments:

  1. I just remember my good experience with the Wellness Kliniek in Belgium. All the staffs were very kind and they treat the patients very well. I underwent a facelift surgery there and had a very satisfying result. Their friendly response even after the surgery helped me a lot in the time of recovery. Overall, I had a great experience with them. I travelled over 3000 miles to get to Belgium. It was worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in search of a good plastic surgery hospital for liposuction surgery . One of my friend's , friend had got her surgery done here at Wellness Kliniek 1 year back . She was very happy with results and recommended me also to go with them . On her recommendation and reading Wellness Kliniek reviews i decided to go with them . I must say surgery went all very well and result was fascinating . Am very happy with Wellness Kliniek any body planning for liposuction must for with them .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every year with new improved methods introduced in cosmetic surgeries, it is nice to see the top clinics and hospitals like Wellness Kliniek doing a great job in bringing hope for brighter life and self love. The people whom I know have always been very positive about treatments offered here.

    ReplyDelete